Marking in 2022
The marking coordinator is Kazune Sato
- Mon 31st January: final day for notifying us of your marker capacity.
- Feb 1-4: week for allocation of schools to markers. During this week your page on the portal will show the contact details and script numbers of your school(s).
- Feb 7-11: test week, so all Advanced scripts should have been scanned and uploaded (with lists of names) by the end of Friday 11th.
- Feb 12: The portal will allow you to download:
- the scripts for you to mark (provided they have been uploaded by your assigned teachers)
- complete problem data including the solutions and marking scheme, as well as the data and a commentary.
- Feb 12-21: Marking takes place.
- Monday 21st February: Deadline for uploading points to the portal.
- Monday 28 February: Advanced results announced
- If you have been sent paper scripts with a stamped addressed envelope, please keep them with you till this day in case we need to include them in our shortlist; but on this day you can return them to the school.
Particular thanks to those who organised markathons: