- Click this link to ‘Sign Up to the UKLO Portal‘ . Enter your details and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Follow the registration process on the UKLO Portal
- You should now be at the UKLO Portal Dashboard. Complete your registration by ensuring all your relevant details are completed and updated on the UKLO system and in the right place for this year:
- Click on Profile and fill in the white boxes with your personal details. Save Changes
- Then click on Centres, and then Manage Centre on the top right corner. Your Centre is your school or college. Fill in all the white boxes. Save Changes
- Then click on Students. Enter ‘the number of students you estimate will sit the exam’ in the white box on top. Change. Fill in each student’s details on the bottom one by one ( remember to fill in all white boxes and click the plus button on the right to add). It saves automatically, there is no save changes button. N.b. enter the student’s first and family name.
- Do a final check: Go back to Profile, Centres and Students and check that all your information has been saved
Congratulations! You have registered yourself, your school, and your students! Welcome to UKLO!
So how do I use the portal now that I’m registered?
Everything for you during exam seasons is displayed in the Dashboard. Here is a key for what all the buttons mean.
- Download CSV: This displays all the scores for the advanced level in a neat excel spreadsheet
- Download Certificates: This will give all the certificates for the advanced level ( bundled together in one pdf).
- Download Exam Questions/Answers: You will be able to download questions and answers for each level as they come
- Enter Points: Enter in what your students got for non-Advanced Levels.
- Upload Completed Advanced Papers: In the top right, click to upload student’s scanned past papers. Be sure to scan them all into one pdf, portrait, and ordered as such: Student A, Student B, Student C etc.
- Test Released: Gives the exam question papers for the advanced level
Important Note! The mark scheme you are given details how to assign points. These should be entered into the portal, which translates points into marks.
How to hand over to another teacher
Please log in to the portal and edit your profile. Change your name and email address to those of the teacher who is taking over organising the Olympiad in your school. Please also reset your password, and then tell the new teacher that password so that he or she can log in and access all information you have previously provided to UKLO.
More Portal Details and Instructions
Please click here for more details on how to use the portal for teachers