The International Linguistics Olympiad was held in Pittsburgh, USA, July 25-29.
We sent a team of four:
- Piotr Galuszka (Worth School)
- Jessica Hao (Westminster School)
- Jake Lishman (All Saints RC School, York)
- Nicholas Moore (John Leggott College)
As usual, they were accompanied by Neil Sheldon.
An interview with Nik Moore.
The test material for the individual and team competitions is available for download here.
- Bronze: Nik Moore
- Honourable mention: Piotr Galuszka
Congratulations to both of them, and to the whole team for representing us so well.!!!
And for an interview with Nik, click here.