Marking in 2018
Notice board for errors and corrections in the Advanced solutions
- Problem 9 (Pame): In question 9.2 (Central Pame), 60 is ranhũʔ lien (not: ranhũʔ lie)
- Not noticed till Sun 18 Feb. If you can take account of this correction, please do. Unfortunately, it won’t affect many scripts because not many candidates offered solutions for Problem 9.
- Problem 7: For question 7.1.2, the answer should be Ingvar er dóttursonur Einars instead of systursonur.
- Sat Feb 10 (13.10) This has now been corrected in the solution file for markers.
- Mon 29th January: final day for notifying us of your marker capacity.
- Jan 29th-Feb 2nd: week for allocation of schools to markers. During this week your page on the portal will show the contact details and script numbers of your school(s).
- Feb 5-9: test week, so all Advanced scripts should have been scanned and uploaded (with lists of names) by the end of Friday 9th.
- Feb 10-18: Marking takes place.
- Monday 19th February: Deadline for uploading points to the portal
- Monday 26 February: Advanced results announced
- If you have been sent paper scripts with a stamped addressed envelope, please keep them with you till this day in case we need to include them in our shortlist; but on this day you can return them to the school.
Particular thanks to those who organised markathons:
- Birkbeck College
- Organised by Louise Rolland
- Xuemei Chen
- Sophia Choi
- Hilary Garrett
- Eleanor Kirk
- Anna Mao
- Priscilla Miranda Pereira
- Sini Muuronen
- Letticia Prentice
- Isabel Sanz Fombellida
- Helen White