How to prepare for ‘teaching’ UKLO
If you’re a teacher and are considering either entering pupils for the UKLO competition, or using UKLO-style material in your teaching, here are some suggestions for preparing yourself and your pupils:
- Try some past problems yourself, starting with easy problems supplied with commentaries.
- Invite bright students to try some of these problems in a group.
- If you have time, start a Linguistics Club.
- Consider using some of the training material on our website.
- Look on the map for any nearby schools registered with UKLO, and consider collaboration.