UKLO test papers 2013
The following material is intended for Round 1 of the 2013 competition.
- The spreadsheet template (for all levels), to be used as follows:
- make a copy for any Foundation or Intermediate entries
- rename each file, replacing xxx by your school’s postcode and changing _A_ to _FM_ as appropriate.
- fill in your school’s name and postcode (just once – it will automatically copy across the spreadsheet).
- complete the list of names etc for Advanced candidates and send it to your marker.
- complete all the information, including your scores, for Foundation and Intermediate candidates and (please) send Martin a copy.
- The papers for the test:
- Foundation: the question paper | the answer sheet |
- Intermediate: the question paper| the answer sheet |
- Advanced: the question paper | the answer sheet |
- The solutions and marking schemes:
- The participation certificate for Foundation and Intermediate level (for you to customize by removing or replacing the bits in yellow).
Further instructions for the question papers:
- Please download the papers that you need and print them in school. Each candidate will need one question paper and one answer sheet.
- Please collect in all the answer sheets at the end of the test, and check that they all show the competitor’s name.
- Please also collect in all the question papers to keep them confidential.